It’s not a career if you don’t see your future in it! You need to love it and see the potential for achieving your full growth potential. At Pangea, we believe in learning and growing—and having fun. Over the past decade plus, we’ve created a culture that embraces change (after all, we’re in retail!) and embraces our people.
We look for people who love to learn and love to work with people. There’s a great satisfaction that comes with helping our clients create a brand that really speaks to their customers and generates real results. We’d like to share that with you.Pangea-CDS, Inc. seeks a Quality Assurance Manager responsible for managing the Quality Assurance of Pangea’s digital software products to prepare for software product release. Duties include:
- Defining the product and QA strategy for Pangea’s software product release;
- Working closely with the CTO to develop QA schedules and resource allocations;
- Drive best practices for defining, setting, and maintaining quality standards for digital initiatives;
- Providing architectural design feedback for testing;
- Designing, developing, documenting and executing test plans;
- Finding, recording and tracking software defects as well as reproducing issues;
- Monitoring bug resolution efforts and tracking successes;
- Defining, managing, and executing all forms of software testing, including regression testing, smoke testing, performance testing, integration testing and end-to-end testing;
- Developing scripts to automate database tasks;
- Designing automated black box testing for web-based applications;
- Implementing and maintaining automated stress, performance and scalability test tools; and,
- Overseeing the execution of test plans, test cases and test coverage and maintaining quality metrics and key performance indicators.
Worksite: Gardena, CA.
Requires Master’s degree or the equivalent and three (3) years of experience OR
Will accept Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent and five (5) years of experience in lieu of a Master’s degree and three (3) years of experience.
E-mail resume to HR: firstname.lastname@example.org
Pangea-CDS, Inc. is proud to provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
Work with New
Expand your business
& design creativity